- Weekly, people are discovering freedom from life’s hurts, habits & hang-ups through Celebrate Recovery.
- Our Benevolence Ministry partners with families providing meals and financial aid.
- Our Counseling ministry provides care for married couples, single adults, and children.
- Hundreds of orphans receive food, clothing, shelter, medical care, and love through our partnerships with Cabaret Haiti Mission and The Baptist Homes For Children.
- Grieving individuals and families receive support and comfort through our GriefShare Ministry.
- Hundreds of boys and girls learn about Jesus' love through our weekday academy and through our Next Generation Ministries.
- Missionaries around the world receive financial support through your donations to our church.
These are just a few examples of how we’re partnering with people. We don’t just talk about loving God, loving others, and serving the world, we’re living this out.
I know that for some, developing a heart of generosity can take time. That’s why to help you take that first step, our church developed the Online Giving Team. Simply start by giving $20 or more online each week. I believe that once you commit to make that small sacrifice, you will begin to build the foundations that will help you get on the way to obedience in this area of your faith. This is only the beginning of the journey toward becoming a generous person with your finances and in your life!
Visit our Online Giving portal HERE to get started. When you register, you can even sign up for TEXT TO GIVE. Hundreds of people have already joined the Team. Thanks for loving God, loving others, and serving the world!